Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dartboards in Peril and Police Log

Dartboards in Peril: Apparently darts in pubs in England are becoming less common as pubs become more upscale and join the "gastropub" movement. Sarah, I hope there are still darts in Irish pubs and that you're getting a chance to play on your trip. Police Log, Plymouth Meeting Journal: On October 20, police observed a vehicle pass by them at a  high rate of speed with an expired registration. Traveling  into the Borough of Conshohocken the operator  of the  vehicle hit a curb and went into a wall when the operator  exited the vehicle and took off on foot. He was caught a  short time later trying to stuff items into a drain pipe.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Mosquette is dead and/or gone. I'm not sure if the little blue thing killed her our just repulsed her but i no longer have boutons all over my face! Plus, now I'm in Ireland so she could be having a field day in my room for all I know!

I haven't played darts here though! I guess the new pub in the basement is getting quite a workout. Plymouth Meeting Hotel and Spa gets an extra star thanks to Darty!