Monday, September 17, 2007

Sunday Chores and Monday Updates

I took the sewing machine back to Steve's on Sunday. I didn't talk to anyone about it, I just dropped it off. They're supposed to call and tell me about it, but I haven't heard anything yet (as of Monday). I hope they can fix it once and for all. I also planted some of the lettuce plants in the garden. They were getting too big to keep growing in their pots on the deck! I hope they get a chance to grow a little bit before it gets cold. Peter and I installed Firefox on his computer because Internet Explorer was crashing every time he tried to use it. At least he can access the Internet a little bit with Firefox, but his computer still keeps rebooting for no apparent reason. The other chore we did was to hang up the vintage beer posters in the basement. They look great! It was very cold today -- I think it only got up to about 70 (that's Farenheit, in case you've already started to think in Celsius!) Rich and his friend couldn't take a walk at lunch because there was an armed SWAT team on the Agere grounds looking for an escaped armed robber from a bank robbery that happened in Allentown that morning! Peter and I watched a Colbert for lunch that had Colbert asking for a sign that he should run for president. As he spoke, Viggo Mortenson ran in, wearing a hooded cape. He pulled out his sword and offered it to Stephen.  I guess that was supposed to be the sign!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm interested to hear any updates on Bernie!